- organization of the procurement process of indirect materials and services (cars, computers, furniture, office equipment, marketing, advertising, rekrumtent, etc.);
- search, negotiation and selection of suppliers, organizing and conducting tenders;
- budget planning, cost reduction;
- writing, updating, implementing policies and procedures in the territory;
- preparation of regular reporting.
Internal Procurement Manager and Procurement Manager Requirements:
- the presence of successful experience in buying from 2-3 years in an international company;
- Fluent English (written and oral);
- Higher education (preferably economics, finance);
- development of negotiation skills, result orientation, leadership qualities.